March 16, 2010

Change your mind.

Our apologies for abandoning this blog for the past few weeks. Both of us have been extraordinarily busy and neither one of us have the chance to open up our blog and what not... update it.

Things are going on okay except for the fact that we're both caught up with school and it's hard for us to find some air to breathe. Both of us are sitting for public exams this year, and yes, we're going blind looking at our revision books. Pfft. Somehow, time is freaking me out, because it's already March going on April and my exam will be somewhere in November. My god, I need to cover up my studies super fastttttt!

Both of us have celebrated our birthdays a few days ago, and I must say, that this year is my best birthday ever! I seriously didn't know that my girlfriends have planned something for me. I got three surprises in one day, what more can I ask for?And now, I cannot wait for Friday to unveil its curtains. Yaaaaaaay(:

I guess, that's about it. I shall ask Y to update this blog more often since some of you have been asking me about her. Well, cheerio~


Much love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment