January 29, 2010

Trust issues?

Just because I said you have my trust, it doesn't mean I trust you completely.
Just because you think I trust you, it doesn't mean I really do.
Just because I tell you stuff, it doesn't mean that you're the only one who knows. Y knows me better than anyone else. Believe me.
Just because you think I trust you, it doesn't mean you can go around,boasting about how much I put my trust on you.
And just because you're related to me by blood, it doesn't mean that I HAVE to tell you every single thing about me.


If any of those sentences are related to you, my apologies for posting it up. It's your fault for making me pissed off, so that's the price you gotta pay. You can hate me all you want, see if I care. Some people are just full of crap -- they say they can be completely trusted and yet, they betray you by telling others about your secrets or maybe go behind your back and spill untrue gossips about you. I've been there, in that specific position, where I was betrayed by many people. Some people tend to bring you down, but then again, they failed to bring me down. And right now, my major problem is, to put my trust on people.

It has always been an issue to me whenever I meet new people or maybe whenever I'm surrounded by those who are related to me. Trusting people, it's sort of like a phobia to me.
It's one of the reasons why I don't socialize much or have the effort to start a conversation first. Ah screw this.

Just one thing,

to that someone,

You seriously have no idea how I feel right now. Knowing you, you will never change. I know you'll be reading this, so what the hell, here -- YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME, AND YOU, I NO LONGER TRUST. I'm not sorry about it, it's your loss. Ever heard of karma? Yes, what goes around comes around. And no, I am never going to look at you the same way I used to in the past.

And readers, that someone is not a 'special someone'. It's just a person who used to be close to me. Yeah, you heard me. USED TO.


I feel like cursing, but then again this is a public blog.


Ni dah habis habis baik dah sebenarnya.You have no idea how much it will hurt you if I curse you here. But the impact would be greater if I'd do it in person. I have no problem on cursing people in person, but you're so not worth it. Buat tambah dosa aku, buat apa.

!@#$*&^%$^#@#&*(*&^$%#@$%&@*$^@*&$!*%(@&!!!!!


Cross the line, MY LINE, you have no idea of what I'm capable of doing.


Much love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment