February 12, 2010

One week off

So,school's out for one week since CNY and Valentine's Day are just around the corner. Both shall unveil their curtains on February 14, and I bet many of my Chinese friends are already preparing their stuff for CNY(:

Have I made any plans? Well, first things first, I need to finish up my homeworks and also gotta read Biology and Sejarah. Horrible as it sounds, I know it is for the good of my future. Hee.
Other than that, I might be planning on having a day out with my girls or maybe entah. I don't know. Prefer to stay home anyway, since I had injured my foot during Sukantara. Ridiculous I know but it's true.

When school reopens, I'm sure I'm going to be busy like hell. Sports day is getting near and I need to handle almost everything for the march past. Where's the president? A very good question but I have no answer for that. Okay, let's put that aside.
I'm all excited for Sports day, and we'll be having tarik tali and pra sukan after this CNY break. I cant enter any of them as I'll be busy taking photos on those days and also on Sports Day. At least I'll be doing something that I love kan? :D

My love for school is growing by day. I have great friends who support me in everything I do and I have my awesome classmates to rely on. What more can you ask for when you have such awesome girlfriends like them kan? Mind you, I have 30 girlfriends to celebrate Valentine's with. Who needs a boyfriend when I have themmmmm hee ♥

Tell me, how to shake off juniors who are watching your every move? It feels awkward when juniors are following you wherever you go just because they want your phone number, emails and etc. Nak jadi petsis? Aiyo, sorry la. I'm not a big fan of those stuff. Learned my lesson dah dulu.

Alright, I guess I'll end this post here. I've got tons of homework, so goodbye Lovesss(:



xoxo,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment